Super rare Corsa Albatross. This is the first one made, serial ALB-S001. Corsa only produced 4 of these guitars named after the famous Peter Green song Albatross. Two went to Europe (Krokus and Blues Pills bands) and two stayed in the USA. One is in a private collection and this is the only other one made. This is Corsa’s take on a SG - Flying V style hybrid. Comes with signed COA.
Condition is very good with some belt buckle marks and other signs of player use. Has the Corsa Manalishi pickups made to emulate the Peter Green sound. Pickups are out-of-phase in the middle toggle position like Peter Green’s guitar. Faber German hardware. Has a 60s neck profile on a 24-fret neck. All original as Corsa made the guitar except strap lock buttons installed.
• Guitar Model: Albatross-S
• Serial #: 001
• Body: Mahogany, two piece
• Neck: Mahogany, one piece
• Neck Profile: ‘60s
• Body & Neck Color: Red Mahogany
• Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, 24 frets
• Headstock Graphics: Dry Transfer Decal
• Truss Rod: 2-way adjustable
• Nut: Tusq w/permanent lubrication
• Tuning Machines: Faber® Deluxe
• Manalishi Pickups, SN#: 445N; 445B
• Pickup Phasing: Out of Phase
• Control Pots: 4 – CTS “True Vintage Taper” 500K, short shaft
• Capacitors: Orange Drop, .022
• Bridge Posts: Faber® BSWKIT
• Bridge: Faber® ABRL “HYBRIDge” Tone-Lock
• Tailpiece Studs: Faber® Tone Lock, two spacers per stud
• Tailpiece: Faber® TP-59 lightweight aluminum
• Case: Flying V with custom graphics
• Net Weight: 7 lbs., 6 oz.