The Charvel Desolation Series introduces entirely new designs not previously seen in Charvels 30-year history, offering more tonal and stylistic options for discerning players everywhere. Devastating tone, killer looks and high-performance playability separate the Desolation Series from all others. Its a whole new series of Charvel guitars for a whole new world of players.
The Desolation DS-2 ST has been upgraded with a multi-ply neck and body binding, special metallic keystone fingerboard inlays and stylish satin-chrome hardware. Continuing premium features include a carved-top single-cutaway mahogany body, mahogany set neck with scalloped heel, compound radius (12-16) rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, dual Seymour Duncan active humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switching, Charvel bridge specially designed for compound-radius fingerboards, three-on-a-side Charvel tuners, and a flame maple transparent red finish.
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Keystone
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Active Desolation Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Active Desolation Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Satin Chrome
- Bridge: Charvel-Jackson Compound Radius Compensated
- String Nut: Plastic
Overall the guitar is in excellent physical and playing condition and comes with an aftermarket hardshell case.