Gucci Men's YA101331 G-Chrono Black PVD Guilloche Watch
Gucci G-Chrono Collection
The G Chrono line offers a unique interpretation of excess. The 44 mm case together with an iconic, extralarge G-shaped bezel and overstated push buttons and crown all combine to form a powerful statement of personality. The G-Chrono features the signature Gucci ‘G’ overlaid on the bezel. With subdials at 6 or 10 o’clock, and 3 ATM water resistance, this collection is perfect for its assertive practicality.
G-Chrono and Gucci Icons
First introduced in the late ‘60s, the famous Gucci ‘G’ quickly became a worldwide sensation, representing the initials of the House founder, Guccio Gucci. By the 70s, the ‘G’ icon had found a significant relevance within the world of Gucci Timepieces and Jewelry, offering a vast range of products featuring this motif, whether interlocked or not. Along with the signature Gucci ‘G’ overlaid on the bezel, the G-Chrono collection presents other Gucci Timepiece icons, such as the Gucci logo at 12 or 8 o’clock and on the crown, and in some models the iconic green-red-green web at 4 o’clock.
• Case: Stainless steel; 44mm
• Dial: Black guilloche dial
• Bracelet/Strap/Band: Black PVD-coated stainless steel 3-link with deployment clasp
• Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
• Movement: Swiss-made ETA quartz
• Water-resistance: 3 ATM (100 feet / 30 meters)