* LENGTH: 132 cm (52")
* WEIGHT: 4.8 kg (10.5 lbs.)
* SCALE LENGTH: 106 cm (41.73")
* STRINGS: 4
* CONSTRUCTION: Solid beech wood neck and body, flame maple face veneer
* FINISH: Gloss polymer
* COLORS: beautiful shaded Amberburst, Transparent Red, or Piano Black. The Amberburst and Trans Red show off the figured maple veneer tops, and the Solid Black presents a very clean and professional "black on black" look.
* FINGERBOARD: Black Rosewood; 43.1mm (1.7") wide at nut; 89.0mm (3.5") max. width
* BRIDGE: Rock maple (dyed black); radius 7.9cm (3.1") string spacing 80 mm (3.14")
* NUT: Black Rosewood; radius 7.9cm (3.1"); string spacing 31mm (1.22")
* POLAR™ PICKUP SYSTEM: The directional piezo pick-up system responds selectively to either vertical vibration (for the sustained plucked sound, like an electric bass guitar), or lateral vibration (for dynamic bowing, and a percussive plucked sound)
* ELECTRONICS: passive volume and tone control
* TRUSS ROD: Powerful rod design provides positive relief adjustment, accessible at nut. See text above outlining range, it cannot completely flatten the board.
* TUNING MACHINES: Fully encased worm gear tuners; black finish
* STRINGS: Light tension flatwound steel strings are standard. Accommodates all NS length strings and most long scale acoustic double bass strings.
* TRIPOD STAND: (standard) Black steel, fully adjustable, standing tripod design. Weight 3.2 kg (7 lbs.) Note: All basses come with the newest version stand with the redesigned head.
* GIG BAG: (standard) Padded gig bag with integrated bow pocket, handle and backpack style strap. External pockets for stands and accessories